Views
Comments
Solved
No Confirmation Email from Prometric

Hello Guys,

Yesterday at Wednesday 3pm, i booked a Certification exam for the Professional Web developer. I planned to take the Exam at Saturday or Sunday this weekend but the soonest available was Friday 8:30 am and the next schedule available Monday already. 

I had a Outsystems Certification voucher that i used, and i was able to successfully book the exam, along with the Success Screen that displayed. 

Now Its almost a day since i have not received the Confirmation Email that includes my confirmation number. And also This is what i can see in my Certifications page.

Now its almost a day left before my exam and i want to reschedule it at a later date since the Email might not arrive before my exam. But upon clicking Reschedule, it leads me to the Prometric scheduler page which also asks for a Confirmation Number. 

Should i be talking with Outsystems or with ProProctor on this one? 

Solution

Hi Kyle,

You can raise your query on this mail :: training@outsystems.com from whom we get confirmation email with proctor credentials.

I hope you will get the solution and proctor as soon as possible.

Thanks and Best of luck for your exam :)

Hello Shweta,

I will try right away to email. Thank you very much

you can also shoot an email to this justin.babel@outsystems.com, last time i had some query regarding proctor and he helped me to solve it .

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Kyle,

Do you have any screen shot or receipt mentioning the confirmation ? 

You can connect with Prometric support or send an email to training@outsystems.com mentioning your case.

Regards,

-PJ-

Hello Pramod,

Yesterday i was able to access the Confirmation screen from the browser history. And i can confirm that it said it was successful with a Green Check and all.  I tried accessing it to provide a screenshot when creating this Forum post but i can't access it anymore. 

Thank you, will try sending an email right away.

Hello everyone, 

Thank you for your fast responses. After emailing training@outsystems.com, they were able to give me my Confirmation number after a few hours. It seems that the Automatic Email that is sent by ProProctor is having issues which they will look into. 

Again, Thank you everyone

Hello Everyone,

Now I am also facing the same issue. I have booked the exam 8.30 hours before. but till now I didn't receive the confirmation mail.

I have sent an email to training@outsystems.com,  and justin.babel@outsystems.com . But till now there is no response.

I have my exam in 14 hrs and i am running out of time.

Anyone, please guide me on how to proceed with the next step?

Thanks and Regards,

Madhavan Selvaraj.

Hello Madhavan,

It seems that ProProctor is still having issues. But its Good that you have already sent an email to training@outsystems.com, since they have given me my confirmation Number manually. 

In my experience yesterday, it took around 5-6 hours from opening a support ticket to them sending me my Confirmation number. 

I hope it helps.

Hi Madhavan,

As Kyle and Shweta mentioned above, most of the times sending email to the training team helps. i am not sure if this helps but open a support ticket and call phone support, and see if it speed up your process, i am not sure if this gonna work but we can anyway try.

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/OutSystems_Support/01_Contact_OutSystems_technical_support

Hope you get a positive response!

Regards,

Swapnil

Hi Kyle and Swapnil,

Thanks for your information. 

Since today is the weekend in Dubai, the Outsystems Dubai office is closed. I don't know whether the support persons will be available on phone or not?

I will try my best to catch them to solve this issue.

Regards,

Madhavan.

Hi Madhavan,

you can try other country's phone support as well which will be in their working hours

Regards,

Swapnil