[Google reCAPTCHA Web] reCAPTCHA validation failed (error code: missing-input-response)
Forge component by Renato Nascimento
Application Type
Traditional Web

Greetings,

I am trying out the demo but I keep getting "reCAPTCHA validation failed (error code: missing-input-response)" because my Validate.IsValid is always false:

I chose the correct reCAPTCHA type (at https://www.google.com/recaptcha/ and in the demo) and copied the site and secret keys correctly.

May I know what else can be wrong?

Apparently I have a form key value, which means I don't have a valid reCAPTCHA. How do I resolve this? Thanks.

It would be interesting to check if your sitekey is valid, because the error code is that the information in the request is missing, if you have not created your own sitekey check recaptcha documentation for further clarification, see also a new version of hcaptcha in  the forge.

Hi YS,

You need a different set of site key and secret key for each one of the versions of recaptcha.

For the V2 Invisible, you need to create a site in Google reCAPTCHA with your domain and the correct recaptcha version type, in this case reCAPTCHA V2 - Invisible reCAPTCHA badge.

For the V2, you need to create a site with your domain and the reCAPTCHA V2 - "I'm not a robot" Checkbox.

For the V3, you need to create a site with your domain and the reCAPTCHA V3.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.