Views
Comments
Input Parameter value of form input field not saving to database

My home screen has an input field that calculates on change and saves the value(through assign) to an expression.  Upon clicking the save button, the in the local variable is passed the input variable for the saveonclick. Once taken to the next screen to edit the details of the form fields, the value of the local variable passed in appear in the input field but once I click the final save, that field comes up a $0.00(variable is a currency)  on the database. Any idea what may be happening here. Not finding any existing form question address this specifically :/

ScreenShot20201215at9.37.36PM.png

Here's the result after save 

ScreenShot20201215at9.38.17PM.png

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Ashely,

Just a guess you must be passing the GetQuery to the CreateOrUpdateEntity , please make sure that you are assigning the calculated value in respective attribute.

If this is already happening , could you please share the oml to check and see what is wrong with it.

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi Ashely, 

As there is not much info, I guess the problem with mapping of your calculated field with entity attribute(where you want to save data). Can you please provide screenshot of Save logic with assign field info for better understanding.

Thanks,

Sanjay 

Hi Ashely,

Could you please share the .OML to check what is wrong with your code?

Thanks & Regards,

Sachin

Hi Alshey,

make sure you are assigning corrrect attribute , this is the problem i am looking .

poosibly share oml with us or code of images.

Regards

Rahul