Comments
Solved
How to get data from selected row
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.10.2 (Build 36659)

Hi all, 

I had generated a list of records (rows) on a screen, where the data came from an aggregate. 

When I tried to click/select any row (from the list) , I can only get the data from one specific row (e.g. if I have 5 rows of data, I clicked the 4th row but getting the data from 1st row, not the 4th). 

How can I get the data from the row that I clicked? 

Appreciate the advice from all. 

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Jaina,

For the mentioned case, you can try the below solutions:

Solution: 1) Pass the mapped Aggregate Output List CurrentRowNumber runtime property value as input parameter to the OnClick client action and access the required attribute value as shown below

Aggregate.List[CurrentRowNumber].EntityName.AttributeName

Solution: 2) Pass the mapped Aggregate Output List CurrentRecord value as input parameter to the OnClick client action, in order to get the current record attributes value

Solution: 3) Pass the current List record, Identifier Attribute value to the OnClick client action as input parameter, then filter the Aggregate List within the client action flow using the ListFilter action based on the input identifier value.

Solution: 4) You can also access the current record of the mapped Aggregate within the OnClick client action as shown below.

Aggregate.List.Current.EntityName.AttributeName

Hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Hi Jaina ,

Can you please share your oml?

Thanks,

Samiksha

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Jaina,

What do you mean by "click/select" and "get the data"? You'll need to be a lot more specific about what you have created for us to be able to help you. Sharing the module like Samiksha suggested would help a lot.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Jaina,

For the mentioned case, you can try the below solutions:

Solution: 1) Pass the mapped Aggregate Output List CurrentRowNumber runtime property value as input parameter to the OnClick client action and access the required attribute value as shown below

Aggregate.List[CurrentRowNumber].EntityName.AttributeName

Solution: 2) Pass the mapped Aggregate Output List CurrentRecord value as input parameter to the OnClick client action, in order to get the current record attributes value

Solution: 3) Pass the current List record, Identifier Attribute value to the OnClick client action as input parameter, then filter the Aggregate List within the client action flow using the ListFilter action based on the input identifier value.

Solution: 4) You can also access the current record of the mapped Aggregate within the OnClick client action as shown below.

Aggregate.List.Current.EntityName.AttributeName

Hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam