Views
Comments
When will you have the Platform Ops Boot Camp?

I verified that for the certification you have the requirement to have participated in the Camp.

With this when will you have one and the location?

Champion

Hi!

Great question! Just two points to add: 

The bootcamp will be available remote?

The price that is shown is just for the certification or is for bootcamp + certification? Because, If it's mandatory to do the bootcamp and the certification fee is included in the bootcamp fee, I don't understand if make sence to have the price as a standalone (just for the case that we need to repeat the exam....).

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Hi Formiga and Ricardo,

On the certification page, I didn't see it saying that it is mandatory, but that it is recommended:

• "It is highly recommended to attend the Platform Ops Boot Camp to prepare for this exam."

Being highly recommended, I would like more information about it. Interesting the questioning of Ricado in the option of Remote, because in addition to the situation still of COVID, we also have availability anywhere.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi all,

I checked with OutSystems, and they confirmed the bootcamp is not mandatory. You can do the exam with self study too.

Regards,

Daniel

To complement what was already shared before, more information on this new certification is now available on this announcement by the head of training of OutSystems:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/67167/introducing-the-new-platform-ops-engineer-certification-and-boot-camp/

Regards,

João