Views
Comments
Solved
eSpace Users(users, roles and espace)
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hello Guys,

I hope you are well.

I am creating a system that centralizes users, roles and application (eSpace or modules), and when I create a user and role to an "XPTO" application (example: user_x - role_x in the "XPTO" application).

When I go to the XPTO application in the service studio, this role is not there, only in the service center, can you help me?

eSpaceUsers.PNG

Solution

I already managed to solve it and what I did was, in my user control and role application. I created actions and seven as a publisher and in those actions I made the business rules for checking that I predict to validate in my applications and then just add the dependencies.

Hi, 

did you mark Role as public?

Hi Felipe,

it sounds a bit like you are trying to add roles in the database (the role table) and then hope they will show up as roles to be used in your code in Service Studio in that espace.

I don't think it works that way, I think adding roles in Service Studio, makes them available in the role table with the purpose of being able to authorize users for that role, but not the other way.  Adding a record in that table will not magically make that role appear in the espace for coding.

Dorine

Hi Felipe,

If you want to role visible in service studio then you have to create role in design time in service studio.

Regards

Shashikant Shukla

Solution

I already managed to solve it and what I did was, in my user control and role application. I created actions and seven as a publisher and in those actions I made the business rules for checking that I predict to validate in my applications and then just add the dependencies.