Views
Comments
Solved
Pagination
Question

when i change pagination number then i change user in dropdown the pagination staying in the last pagination number for the last user in dropdown 

How can I fix that when i change user in dropdown i need pagination number To start

dropdown.PNG

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Andrew,

If you are building a reactive web application then in the OnChange Event of the dropdown you should reset the StartIndex Local variable to 0 and refresh the aggregate.

If you are building a traditional web application then on the OnChange event you can call the Refresh<Entity>Table action with ResetPagination property set to True.

If you next time when ask a question be so kind to also select the application type (Traditional, Reactive, Mobile) that it is easier for the community to answer you correctly.

Regards,

Daniel

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Why did you need to put the table in a separate block?

If you want to get this working with the block, the block needs an input parameter like ResetPagination (boolean).

Then in the OnChangeParameter event of the block you should reset the StartIndex Local variable to 0 and refresh the aggregate. 

Solution

in my case Using  reactive web application 

i create dropdown in screen then create block to show data from table  and pagination  

how can i link btween  dropdown that Existing screen and pagination  that Existing in the block

Solution

In order to reset the pagination, you need to reset your "startIndex" variable (The one you associated with the pagination widget) to 0.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Andrew,

If you are building a reactive web application then in the OnChange Event of the dropdown you should reset the StartIndex Local variable to 0 and refresh the aggregate.

If you are building a traditional web application then on the OnChange event you can call the Refresh<Entity>Table action with ResetPagination property set to True.

If you next time when ask a question be so kind to also select the application type (Traditional, Reactive, Mobile) that it is easier for the community to answer you correctly.

Regards,

Daniel

Solution

In order to reset the pagination, you need to reset your "startIndex" variable (The one you associated with the pagination widget) to 0.