Views
Comments
[Mailgun] Error generating the email!
Forge component by Matheus Medeiros
Published on 11 Nov 2019
Application Type
Traditional Web

The GenerateEmail action of the MailgunExtension returns EmailId = 0, causing even the Sample application at https://matheus-medeiros.outsystemscloud.com/MailgunSample/ to return "Error generating the email!" error message.

Any idea what might be causing this? Is it working for anyone else? Does the extension need to be updated to work with the latest platform version?

Hi Charles

Can you send to us a detailed log from Service Center?

Maybe you can see what's happening from there.

Mail tab and Error log tab.

Thanks Cesar.

The only error I can see is in the Error Log for the /MailgunSample/Mailgun.aspx screen when I click the "Send a test email" button. The stack trace is:

Error generating the email!

at ssMailgun.Actions.ActionSendMimeEmail(HeContext heContext, String inParamApiKey, String inParamDomain, String inParamFrom, String inParamTo, String inParamCc, String inParamBcc, Boolean inParamLogContent, String inParamEmailName, String inParameSpaceName, Int32& outParamSent_EmailId, String& outParamMessageId, String& outParamResult)

at ssMailgunSample.RsseSpaceMailgun.MssSendMimeEmail(HeContext heContext, String inParamApiKey, String inParamDomain, String inParamFrom, String inParamTo, String inParamCc, String inParamBcc, Boolean inParamLogContent, String inParamEmailName, String inParameSpaceName, Int32& outParamSent_EmailId, String& outParamMessageId, String& outParamResult)

at ssMailgunSample.Flows.FlowMainFlow.ScrnMailgun.CommandSendEmail(HeContext heContext) 

The Email Log does not have an entry for the email, so it doesn't seem to get as far as rendering the email message.

Yep, it seems that the extension is not working properly in the latest version.

I'm really short on time, so i will not be able to take a look at it right now.

From the little i've seen, it seems that Outsystems now requires a valid session in order to render the email.

The sample is working with an anonymous page, therefore is failing.