Views
Comments
[HTTPS Consumer] Unable to connect to the remote server-2146233079 while connecting to web services
Question
Forge component by João Barata
Published on 19 Mar 2019

I am trying to access webservice using secure authentication with the help of HTTPS consumer forge component.

I am receiving below error:

Unable to connect to the remote server-2146233079 - Stack Trace:   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

at OutSystems.NssHttpsConsumer.CssHttpsConsumer.MssConsumeRest_GET(String ssURL, String ssCertificatePath, String ssCertificatePassword, String ssTLSVersion, RLHeaderRecordList ssHeaders, String ssContentType, String& ssResponse)

Hello Haresh,

The error stack doesn’t give much detail besides the obvious communication error. To troubleshoot your issue I’d do the following:

- Check the access log on the target system to validate if the request is reaching the server and if yes, which is the error;

- If you cannot get the access log try to connect to the web service from your local machine (eg using postman). If it works it is either your request that’s the issue or something blocking the communication (eg firewall).

Let me know what you find out.