Source cOde Detach process pitfalls

Source cOde Detach process pitfalls

Hi everyone,i have beeen using visual studio for a while as my major IDE.I am kind of new to agile platform.I am currently using agile platform 5.1.0.22.I downloaded  the source code for EmployeeDirectory and opened it in visual studio 2008 professional edition as a website project, already, i had extracted the source code  to my visual studio projects  directory.i wanted to run it on my visual studio development server and it keeps throwing this error message  "Error 1 It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.  This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS. C:\Users\PHOENIX\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\apps\EmployeeDirectory\Web.config 14 ".i even tried to modify the web.config file but to no avail.
 Please any help with regards to this problem will be deeply appreciated.
Hi Tmlewin, and welcome to the OutSystems forums.

There is a tech note which should help you through the source code detach process, if that's what you are looking for, and you also should make sure you have the latest version of the Agile Platform.

However, from what I gather, your error is most likely an IIS problem. Since I doubt anyone here has bumped into such a problem, since the Agile Platform handles the hassle-free deployment of the application to the Platform Server, and judging by the number of hits that kind of error message returns in a quick search on Google, I thoroughly recommend you check some of the Google hits and see specifically which apply to your scenario.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares