Views
Comments
Redirect Url in Server Action

Dear All

I created a function that functions to check session idle time out, where if it is more than 3 minutes the user will automatically be directed to the page I created, how do I create a riderect ulr in serveraction? . and how do I take the input parameters that I assign?

Hi Hothorasman, 

You can use the GetEntryURL() function from the HttpRequestHandler extension to get your URL and pass the parameters and then redirect through an ExternalSite for instance.

Best Regards, 

Paulo Z

Hi,

Also you can use this way-

@Paulo Z suggestion also very good you can use it .

In URL- 

GetOwnerURLPath()+"EmployeeDetail?EmployeeId=0"
GetOwnerURLPath()+"ScreenName?QueryString=vaule"

Regards

Rahul

Dear Rahul,,

this is for web base application,  and I created this function in Server actions

Hi,

in server action you do not call this because server action action has only end node.

you need to use only screen action.

in server action need to check you logic and use one output variable and based on this use this on screen action you can redirect using URL or Javascript.

Regards

Rahul

Dear Rahhul,,

Thank you for the information, how do you handle it when the idle time out / session time out has run out, then immediately redirect to another page?

Hi,

Basically outsystem provide default session time/Idle time out ,

You can find it in Service center 

also you can handle it from Common Flow OnException handle 

see below image

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Rahul

Rahul,

I have made my own logic, where more than 3 minutes the application has no action or is guaranteed, so when it is used to search data or something else, I create a function to check the idle time. I created two user levels (internal user and external user) where for internal users I differentiated between the login page and the external user.