- I use Enterprise Environment

- I have set up the server in the administration menu

- I have done a test a screen in HowToPDF menu to generate and it's work

- I have done change screen to anonymous

Please check an image

Best Regards and Many Thanks,

Kane.

Solution

I've downloaded the missing binary I can see from your list from my configuration and saved it in this link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cvg0YuOjh3pvDgETP7uUAIPcNbtvB9n9/view?usp=sharing

Feel free to download it if you wish to do so.

It's around 39mb. Couldn't attach the binary itself here since there's a maximum of 4mb.

Upon checking your screenshot. You have the missing file existing in that zip. Upload it to the additional binaries and you should be good.

Thanks. 

Hello Kane,

Have you uploaded the required binaries of the component?
Please see my image below as reference.

Also review the last checkbox, maybe you have it as true on your configuration.

Also, have your URL validated if it's redirecting to it correctly.

Try including a SITE PROPERTY such as. Site.EnvironmentURL+"/ModuleName/testpdf.aspx"

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Hi Jose,

so i used this

Regards,

Kane

Hi Kane,

Recently updated my reply, thought it will take a while for it to reach you.

Please check this too.

Also, have your URL validated if it's redirecting to it correctly.

Try including a SITE PROPERTY such as. Site.EnvironmentURL+"/ModuleName/testpdf.aspx"

Based on your screenshot, since you are using an enterprise, have it (Write Binaries to Running Dir) as False just like my configuration.

I have a Cloud Enterprise Environment.

Hi Jose,

i have changed the configuration (Write Binaries to Running Dir) as False and I also including a SITE PROPERTY such as. Site.EnvironmentURL+"/ModuleName/testpdf.aspx" but i still getting error 

Regards,

Kane

Hey Kane,

Thanks for trying that out. One thing I have noticed is that you and I have a discrepancy of 1 binary.
Your additional binaries are only 3 files and mine are 4.

In addition, please try out your current configuration first. Visit the PDF link within the ui of the HTML2PDF.

click on the www.google.com to generate a PDF screenshot of google.com just to see if your current configuration can even generate a PDF. if it doesn't then try to upload that missing binary and see if it works after.

Hi Jose,

I've tried in PDF link to generate PDF from google.com and yup I can't generate the PDF,

and also you have 4 binaries, I download a new binaries from https://wkhtmltopdf.org/downloads.html but inside an zip there is only 1 binaries

Regards,

Kane

Solution

I've downloaded the missing binary I can see from your list from my configuration and saved it in this link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cvg0YuOjh3pvDgETP7uUAIPcNbtvB9n9/view?usp=sharing

Feel free to download it if you wish to do so.

It's around 39mb. Couldn't attach the binary itself here since there's a maximum of 4mb.

Upon checking your screenshot. You have the missing file existing in that zip. Upload it to the additional binaries and you should be good.

Thanks. 

Hey Kane,

Hope it worked out well for you. Keep the forum posted if you still need assistance with this topic. If your post got resolved, please tagged it as fix for community members to have this discussion topic as a reference if ever they come across the same problem in the near future.

Thanks!

-Jose

Hi Jose,

Sorry for the late reply,

yap I tried to add that binaries file, and everything went normally, thank you for helping to answer the problem I have

Regards,

Kane

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.