Views
Comments
Solved
How i can Replace Voting with boolean value to rating value
Question
Application Type
Reactive

How i can Replace Voting with boolean value to rating value in my case i made voting with boolean value but now i need replace it with rating value how can make Voting with rating value and save these in an entity and then show totla voting with rating per user in screen (result voting) As in the demo attachment

Rating.oml

Solution

Hi Andrew,

Please find attached the update OML.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

SachinRating14.oml

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Andrew,

Based on the mentioned use-case, I did some code changes in the shared .oml file.

Check the attached updated .oml file.

Implemented Points:

• Introduced an additional attribute called RatingValue of Decimal Data type in the STR_Creitria structure definition
  • Mapped the same newly introduced attribute to the Rating widget's RatingValue property, within the Table widget (second column)
  •  Introduced an additional Block called VoteCountPerUser to compute and display the VoteCountPerUser value - which is referred in the VotingResult screen

Hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Rating.oml

Solution

Hi Andrew,

Are you referring the boolean attribute iscount in UserCreiteria entity?

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

yes

Is this what you are looking for? Please confirm.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Andrew,

Based on the mentioned use-case, I did some code changes in the shared .oml file.

Check the attached updated .oml file.

Implemented Points:

• Introduced an additional attribute called RatingValue of Decimal Data type in the STR_Creitria structure definition
  • Mapped the same newly introduced attribute to the Rating widget's RatingValue property, within the Table widget (second column)
  •  Introduced an additional Block called VoteCountPerUser to compute and display the VoteCountPerUser value - which is referred in the VotingResult screen

Hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Rating.oml

Solution

Hi Andrew,

Are you referring the boolean attribute iscount in UserCreiteria entity?

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

yes

Is this what you are looking for? Please confirm.

yes

Hi Andrew,

Please find attached the updated OML. Kindly review this and let me know, if you need any other help.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

RatingSachin.oml

in action 

the rating is fixed where if i change user form drop down 

Rating.JPG

Please change the bindings of the rating from Count attribute to IsCount attribute.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Solution

Hi Andrew,

Please find attached the update OML.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

SachinRating14.oml