Views
Comments
Solved
How to fix "Unknown 'Content\BlankSlate' Source Block in Content\BlankSlate"
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.10.5 (Build 37061)

I created a new application and started working on adding pages. I'd like to check my progress but I can't until I resolve an error that occurs in a screen I didn't create or touch.

In the Interface section, under the UI Flows/Common is a screen "InvalidPermissions" which has an error:

Required Property Value       Unknown 'Content\BlankSlate' Source Block in Content\BlankSlate 

I tried to find Content or BlankSlate in Forge and then in Forum, but none of the results helped, as far as I could tell, at least, judging by the snippets shown after the search.

I'm guessing that the source block Content\BlankSlate should be imported from somewhere, but how do I find where to get it? This is all from the stuff preloaded when I created my new application, kind of frustrating that it didn't quite pull in everything necessary.

Solution

Hi Richard, what you are looking for is here:

Click on Manage Dependences and go to OutsystemUi -> Content -> blackState

Hope I could help you

Cheers

Carlos Lessa

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Richard,

Not sure how this happened.

BlankSlate is a UI Pattern you can add as a dependency from the OutSystemsUI module.
Just click ‘Manage Dependencies’ inside Service Studio, search for OutSystemsUI and select the BlankSlate widget under the Content UI Flow.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Nordin

EDIT: I see Carlos has beat me to it!