Save and return audio files through local storage
Application Type
Mobile

Hey there,

I would like to save an audio file to the local storage and return saved files with another button.
I couldn't find a solution to do this, yet. I read in another discussion that the videowidget can eventually play audio files, too.
Is there a way to do so using a local storage url? I wouldn't know how to find the url, though, or wether the "Videourl" is meant to work like this. I couldn't install or work with the audio sample plugin properly.

Thanks in advance for any help, for someone who is new to outsystems it would really be a great help.

Hi uni,

you can save it in binary format.

You can check with : https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/3030/binary-video-audio-player

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Hi Samiksha,

thank you for your answer. Since you linked a traditional web player I will try to figure out if I can use this for my mobile app in some way. 

Best regards

Do you know how i can save multiple files at the same time in a  local server i can t found the solution anywhere

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.