Views
Comments
Can't access Outsystems Users application in on premises environment.
Question

Hello,

I am trying to log in to the Users application in our on-premises environment and it's going through a single sign-on. Due to that, I am getting an invalid permissions error in Users application.

I have admin credentials but I don't know how can I log in using those credentials as it's forcing me to log in with SSO.

Thank you.

Champion

Hi Nannu,

Maybe you can reset your admin using service center (not sure this will help)

Dear Nannu,

Seems you are logging into users module using an user which does not have users manager role. Check if the default password for admin user is admin or reset the password as advised by Mr. Toto. Then you may grant the users manager or other role to the required user.

Thanks

Zubair

Hello Zubair,

I am not seeing the login page because I have single sign-on enabled, so it's automatically logging in using my organization credentials. I am not sure how can I disable a single sign-on just for Users application.

Thank you for your time.

Hi Tota,

As I mentioned above I have a single sign-on enabled so I believe changing the admin password will not make any difference because it's forcing me to log in with my Microsoft credentials.

Thank you for your time.

Champion

Hi Nannu,

Could you try to reset the admin password and try to access the /users application ? and post the screenshot here.

Also what authentication type do you use ?

The easiest way is using the private or incognito version of your browser. That way the sso should not happen.

(does the logout button/link not work?)

Staff

Hi Nannu,

I believe I know your pain. No matter what you do while trying to access the users application you got redirected to your SSO and therefore lopping you back to the same account (Non admin) so you cannot access, you want to see the old login page, is that right?

If that's the case, try accessing https://<your_server_name>/Users/Login.aspx  instead, this will bring you back to the login without redirecting you to the SSO login. This is stated at the end of this documentation. Hopefully it helps and if it does, please mark this as solution! 

Cheers,

Hillman

Hello,

I 'm trying to log in in the user management portal and I can't do it.

I' ve introduce this URL : https://my server name/Users.

And I can't log in...I have an error "Can't reach this page".

How can I log in into User management?

Thanks in advanced.

Marta

Staff

Hi Marta,

Are you using a cloud environment or on premise environment? Would you be able to share with us a screenshot at what you are seeing?

Cheers,

Hillman

Hi, Hillman

At last I could do it. I am working in a cloud environment. I didn't know exactly the server but I could find it!! 

Thanks for your interest.

Marta

We had SSO with Google and if i open the url with chrome logged in to the admin user i had no problems.

Is there a way to change your Microsoft account? Can you get multiple Microsoft account so there will be a choice of some sort given (like i had with the Google accounts)?

I could imagine that you could open the browser as an admin user and then the SSO wil use that acocunt.

Hi Marta Aparicio Retana

Can you login to ServiceCenter?

In ServiceCenter find the users application, then check all module in the application is correctly published, and status is normal.

Also, you can try to click the "Open In Browser Button" in the service center like the Image attached.

Kind Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for  your answer. At last I could log in because. I knew which was the correct server and I could log in in the Service Center and User Management portal.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Marta