[Drag-n-drop Sortable List] Use drag n drop table for reactive web app
drag-n-drop-sortable-list
Forge component by Renato Pauleta
Application Type
Reactive

Hey all i want to implement exactly what this forge component does but for my reactive application how do i apply the same is there anyway i  can clone it I'm fairly new so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

mvp_badge
MVP

This will not clone easily to Reactive. I suspect there is a Reactive version of this on the Forge, if not, you will need to start from scratch. It took quite a few dozen hours to make this work well in Traditional Web (especially the ability to drag/drop from one list to another), I suspect it will be easier to do in Reactive.

J.Ja

May I ask if you got this to work in reactive? 

Also, there is a demo page, but can I find the oml file of that page anywhere?

Hey,

You can use this component for reactive https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/7688/sortable-af

but in sortable the new record does not save   

Champion

Hello Mate

How are you?

The New Record is not saving because the component gives JS ability only. You will need to create one attribute of order in entity and take updated order from JS and update Order in Entity. Sort your data with order. It will work. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.