Views
Comments
Input string was not in a correct format.
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.10.5 (Build 37061)

(Input string was not in a correct format.)This error occurs in all Site Properties of String type in an espace.But other development environments and Espace did not have similar errors,The details as shown in the picture,Any suggestions are welcome??

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Yun Shi Xie,

As you can see from the top of the error stack, the Platform (or in this case actually .NET) tries to convert the Text content of the Site Property to an Integer ("ParseInt32" and "StringToNumber"). So I don't think those Site Properties are Text, but rather Integer, and the current value is something not numeric.

Hi Kilian Hekhuis

I have confirmed that these SetProperty types are all Text types, so I am confused why this conversion occurs,and thakns for you reply.

mvp_badge
MVP

The only thing I could think of is that the meta model is confused, thinking they should be Integers instead of Text. You could select all the offending Site Properties in Service Studio, press Ctrl-X, then paste them again, and try republishing to see if the errors go away. Be aware though you effectively create new Site Properties, so they will get the default value again on all environments you publish them on.

Hi Yun,

Have you changed the data type of all these site properties after assigning values to them and trying to publish the code? Please refer the last comment of the below post and see if it is the case with you?

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/50284/internal-error-invalid-compiler-output-input-string-was-not-in-correct-format/

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin 

Hi Sachin Waghmare,

I think it may be caused by similar problems, such as using an inappropriate data format in a certain place, causing errors when the platform itself parses the data, but it is difficult to troubleshoot such internal errors because there are many pages in an application. There are also many elements in the page, and there is no relevant information in the log for troubleshooting. But anyway, thank you for your valuable advice.

Regards

Xie Yun Shi