Views
Comments
[Simple Reports Reactive] It is not working with Reactive application
Forge component by Rafael Fantato
Published on 05 Feb 2021
Application Type
Reactive

Hi Team ,

When I try to use simple reports reactive component in my environment , it throws the below error.

Kindly provide your inputs  on the  same .

Regards,

Sowndarya

Staff

Hi Sowndarya,

I believe the error is coming from the component having a dependency to a client side function that is only available with the 'Multilingual for Mobile and Reactive' technical preview functionality enabled on the environment. 

The good news is that this functionality isn't actually being used by the component, so the reference is able to be removed. I've attached a new version with the dependency removed that should be able to be successfully installed in your environment.

@Rafael Fantato.. Thanks for this component.. super helpful. As noted in my response, the component has a unused dependency to the 'SetCurrentLocale' client action that makes the component unpublishable in environments without this technical preview enabled:

It'd be great if you could publish a new version with this dependency removed to avoid this error.

Thanks!

SimpleReportsReactive.oap

Hi Justin ,

Thank you soo much for the update oap file and it is working fine.

I would to post few clarifications on this component ,

• PageA4_Portrait includes several JavaScript components: jquery, imagesLoaded, Columnizer. All JavaScript is minimized…so I’m assuming the author is not including libraries that are not licensed for use.
  • HTMLContainer utilizes setting the innerHTML of a div, this is not inherently bad…as long as you are being precautious about cleansing your inputs. Also, be sure to not call this repeatedly, as there could be performance issues
  • This component is in ‘beta’ status.
  • Effects of including jquery in a reactive application

What all impact we will face if we use this in our application. I would be really helpful on your replies for the above.

Regards,

Sowndarya

Hi Justin ,

Thank you so much for the response , 

I tried using the oap file in my dependency and implemented the same , but according my functionality it is not working properly.

Issue : Header footer and content is not aligned ,

Functionality to be implemented: Print the content in my page into a PDF document with default header image and footer image.

Kindly provide your inputs on the same.

Regards,

Sowndarya

mvp_badge
MVP

Just published the version without this dependancy