Dropdown Search not listing all the data inside the entity
Question
Application Type
Mobile

Hi,

I have a requirement to add items into a list.

There are more than 200 items available in a local entity from which the user can choose to add to this list.

For this i used a dropdown search so that user can directly search through the item. But what happens is, i am not able to see all the items in this search dropdown and only 20+ items are visible.

Any idea how to fix this?

Champion
Solution

Hi,

You need to check the Max. Records property of your local aggregate which you are using in Dropdown Search as shown in screenshot.

By Default, it comes with 50 Records, you need to set this value as per the total count of your local aggregate.

Hope this helps, Thanks :)

Yup, this worked. thanks :-)

What if i have like 30000 records? Is it advisable to change the max records to 30000?

Hi,

Are you trying to fetch the data from an aggregate? If yes, did you try to modify the max records property of the aggregate?

best regards,

Shounak

Champion
Solution

Hi,

You need to check the Max. Records property of your local aggregate which you are using in Dropdown Search as shown in screenshot.

By Default, it comes with 50 Records, you need to set this value as per the total count of your local aggregate.

Hope this helps, Thanks :)

Yup, this worked. thanks :-)

What if i have like 30000 records? Is it advisable to change the max records to 30000?

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.