Views
Comments
Solved
How to set timer customize

hello,

i  am create one mobile application and i want admin set sms time and sms automatically send on that time.

i use timer but how to set timer time dynamically

Solution

Yes, all configuration for the timer by default can be done in the service center:

however, the table where these data are stored, are those that I mentioned above,

with that you can create a screen and include the fields you want so that the user can make the timer control by the screen of your application.

See this example, I updated the time in the app and reflected in the service center:

Look the example in attachment.

ExampleTimer.oml

Hi swapnil.

You can go to service center and schedule your timer:

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Hi sir,

i want admin set timer time through my mobile application. how can i set timer time customizable 

Right,

a possible solution is to include the table that controls the timer, and create a screen for editing the schedule.

Example:

Regards.

thank you sir, 

but how to assign timer time to cyclic job can you explain in detail.

Solution

Yes, all configuration for the timer by default can be done in the service center:

however, the table where these data are stored, are those that I mentioned above,

with that you can create a screen and include the fields you want so that the user can make the timer control by the screen of your application.

See this example, I updated the time in the app and reflected in the service center:

Look the example in attachment.

ExampleTimer.oml

hi sir,

i am cyclic_job_shared create time show this error

Replying to Agno Silveira's comment on 27 Jan 2021 18:21:22

and I am little bit confuse cyclic_job_shared how to connect with timer time

HI swapnil  

Judged by the screenshot you attached, It looks like you insert(Create) a new record, But the id already existed.

Maybe you can change to update instead of insert.

Kind Regard