Views
Comments
 Winning Messangens
Application Type
Reactive

Hell

I'm having a hard time. I need the system to send messages when it is approaching the expiration date. Your document is expiring in 10 days.

You can help me how to solve this.

HI Thiago 

I am not sure what's your message means? Is it means Email?

You can create a timer to check the expiration date each day. and send an Email?

Detailed information about create and run timers please refer to URL below

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Use_Timers/Create_and_Run_Timers

Kind Regards

Hello Thiago,

Hope you're doing well.

You'll need to give a little more detail about what you pretend to achieve in here :)

Nevertheless, usually a functionality like that is implemented using a Timer.

You can run a Timer on a daily basis (schedule it to run everyday). Inside of the logic, you can verify if there are any documents approaching their expiration date. If they are, you can send an e-mail with that information.

Hope that this helps you!

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hi
I'm setting up a register of documents. These documents are valid. Until this moment I developed to register the documents. Now I stopped, I need the system to send me an email: saying it is close to expiration. I do not know how to do

Hi Thiago.

But why didn't the answers above help you?

Let me try to understand.

1. You register a document;
  2. The document has an expiration date;
  3. Depending on the date, the system must warning you about the expiration through an e-mail

That's what you want?

Regards

That's right.

I don't know how to do it in Outsystems.

But Tom Zhao and Rui Barradas already told you that you can do it using Timers. Take a look in the link that Tom Zhao sent you to know how to proceed.

And, if you want to know how to send e-mails from Outsystems, take a look at this one: Send an Email From a Web Application

Hope it helps.

Best regards

hank you very much

I did not make it . Would have any video that can help me ...

I have a certificate register and these certificates are valid. I wanted to warn users days before he won.