Views
Comments
Stripe Mobile App Integration
Application Type
Mobile

Hi I plan to integrate Stripe into my mobile application. I am following the documentation here (https://stripe.com/docs/payments/save-and-reuse#add-elements-to-your-page) and I will need to include HTML/JS in my mobile application interface. Is this supported by outsystems?

Hi Nur,

Have you considered to use one of the existing Forge components for integrating with Stripe like STRIPE - Strong Customer Authenticantion (SCA) forge component?

There's also demos (for Mobile as well) on how to use it:

You just need to search for Stripe on the Forge.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
João

The use case provided in STRIPE - Strong Customer Authenticantion (SCA) is insufficent as it only supports the Payment Intent API. We will need to make payment to the application users as well. 

Ok, got it.

Answering your original question, then, you can include HTML in an OutSystems screen dragging to the screen the HTML Element widget:

For Javascript, you can see this step-by-step documentation with screenshots on how to use it in OutSystems.

Regards,
João

I am having issues loading the Js file from js.stripe.com. Is there any way of loading it directly as I tried importing it as a Js File, but it is giving me error.

I also tried adding <script> in the HTML element but outsystems is telling me that script is not a valid tag.