How to customize the error message for application disable ?
Question

I am using the reactive application. Not found the option for changing the customize errors for error page.

e.g.

"appOffline": "The application is currently offline. Try again later."

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Shahaji,

You can change the way you handle exceptions, in this case CommunicationExceptions, on your OnException handler:

Regards,
João

Already same option tried but not work

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Shahaji,

The OnException handler will only be called when you don't have an exception handler on the screen.

On your screenshot, you already have an exception handler for Communication Exception which is redirecting the user to an error screen, so you have two options there:

• You want to just show a feedback message to the user - keep one of the Feedback Messages you have under the Communication Exception branch and finish in an End node, not with a screen navigation. On the Feedback message, you control the message you want to display to the user.

• You want the user to be redirected to an error screen displaying the error message - Make sure your Error screen can receive an input parameter with the error message and display it on  the screen. Remove the two Feedback Messages and just redirect to the Error screen, passing the message you want as a parameter.  

My question is regarding this page https://<app url>/CustomError/_error.html

How to customization error  message for above pages ?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Shahaji,

You don't customize this page, you avoid going to this page by handling your exceptions in order to fail "gracefully" and keep user informed and provide him a way to go back.

After disable the application OnException is not executed .. Direct the below screen is showing 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Shahaji,

What I was suggesting was not removing it but instead change the message to present to the user like this:

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.