Views
Comments
Solved
On Button Click move to fetch next record from the database(RWA)

Hello All,

I have one List View to display data...  

My Requirement is... when user click on the next button as mention in the below snap, the next data should be fetch from the database and display in the List view and also i wan to display only one single record in the List view.

ON NEXT Arrow button Next record should be fetch from the database.

ON PREVIOUS Arrow button Previous record should be display from the database.

I have to develop this in Reactive web application.

Can any one help/ guide me on this..??

Thanks,

Solution

Hi Ajay,

Take a look at the OML in attachment on how to build this in a Reactive Web application.

Regards,
João

RWANextPage.oml

Hi Ajay,

i think you can use outsystem paging concept to fulfill your requirement. and set pagesize =1 so it is return only  recored from dataview.

thanks

CVShrama

Hi Ajay,

Please tell us what kind of app, that you want to make. Traditional web or React?

Kind Regards,

i have already mention i am using in Reactive Web application..

If possible then help me with OML file or steps with images.. that would be helpful..

HI Ajay

Sorry, I missed it. Please refer to url below. It's for tradational web, but logic may same with react.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/22200/place-previous-and-next-buttons-in-a-form-to-view-the-next-data-of-the-aggregate/

Hope it can help you 

kind Regards,

Solution

Hi Ajay,

Take a look at the OML in attachment on how to build this in a Reactive Web application.

Regards,
João

RWANextPage.oml

Hello Joao Marques really thanks for answer ( OML File) this will really help me.

Also thanks to every one for answering.