[Client-side HTML to PDF] Does [Client-side HTML to PDF] component support other language like japanese?
Question
Forge component by Kilian Hekhuis
Application Type
Mobile

Hi everyone,

All of my mobile application's screens are in japanese language.  By using [Client-side HTML to PDF] component, english text is export PDF properly. But for japanese text can't. So I want to know this component supports japanese language or not. If it supports, please give solution. 

Thanks and regards,

Zwe Mann 

Solution

Sorry solved by using jsPDF Library 1.5.3 version.
Thanks.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Zwe Mann,

I'm not sure it can. I used a 3rd party component, and I'm not sure if the (quite old) PDF version it produces is fully Unicode compliant and/or whether the JavaScript used is fully Unicode compliant.

What happens when you convert Japanese text? Doesn't it appear at all, or is it corrupted, or something else?

Hello Kilian,

Now the problem is solved by using jsPDF Library 1.15.3 version.  

Thanks and Regards,

Zwe Mann

Hello All,

Now the problem is solved by using jsPDF Library 1.15.3 version.  

Thanks and Regards,

Zwe Mann

mvp_badge
MVP

Ok, I'll see if I can integrate that version and publish a new version. I recall I had to make some manual changes to the version I used, so I need a while to test if everything's ok. Thanks!

Solution

Sorry solved by using jsPDF Library 1.5.3 version.
Thanks.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.