[Kanban Board Sample] I can't Drag Issues among columns.
kanban-board-sample
Web icon
Forge component by Matheus Medeiros
Application Type
Traditional Web

In the try version. I can't Drag Issues among columns.

Hello Alberto Ferreira ,

I just add some line of Javascript to the component made by Matheus Medeiros, and I think it works as you want, you can test here:

https://personal-gxzlvs5j.outsystemscloud.com/KanbanBoardSample/?_ts=637716167876273020

If Matheus Medeiros agree I can send the changes that I have made on the component.

Hope it helps,

Nuno R

Hi Nuno R,

I just ran some test (I'm interested in the topic as well), I think there is a issue you can update. 

I see nested cards, so I think you can disable droppable of cards just columns will do.

Cheers,

Khuong

I have not added support for drag and drop, since i don't need it for the app that i've built this component for.

But i bet it could easily be extended to add support for it.

Hello Alberto Ferreira ,

I just add some line of Javascript to the component made by Matheus Medeiros, and I think it works as you want, you can test here:

https://personal-gxzlvs5j.outsystemscloud.com/KanbanBoardSample/?_ts=637716167876273020

If Matheus Medeiros agree I can send the changes that I have made on the component.

Hope it helps,

Nuno R

Hi Nuno R,

I just ran some test (I'm interested in the topic as well), I think there is a issue you can update. 

I see nested cards, so I think you can disable droppable of cards just columns will do.

Cheers,

Khuong

Thanks Nuno. Prefect.

Hello Alberto Ferreira,

It´ s necessary to apply some changes in Javascript, that the component behaves like that.

Best Regards,

Nuno R

Hi @Nuno Ricardo Rodrigues,

Nice work.

It seems that your implementation only moves the HTML elements, but the actual data in the view state is not manipulated at any point, therefore making the UI inconsistent with the actual backing data.

I believe that in order to make this feature feasible, some extra work should be done behind the scenes in order to updated the view state as the cards are moved.

Hello Matheus Medeiros,

I agree 100% with you, if you want I can help with that. Send me a message and we can start doing that.

Best Regards,

Nuno R

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.