Views
Comments
Is it possible to filter by Year and Month using Date picker
Discussion
Application Type
Traditional Web

I have 4 Table Records in one web screen.I used date picker all of the tables. After all, want to filter by Year Combo box and Month Combo box. i.e want to retrieve data by searching 2021 Year  Jan  from all of the tables in one web screen.

Is it possible?

Hayaska

Hi Hayasaka,

What I understand from your comments is that you want to populate the data into 4 Table Records based on the Year and Month Combo box. So, you need to add a filter condition into the aggregate by which you have bound the Table Records. Below is how you can add a filter condition and pass the Year/Month variables to filter the records.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Hi Sachin, thanks  for your advice.

I will try it  

Hi Sachin, Can I  receive checking my oml from you please?

SalesManagementtestforask.oml

Hi Hayasaka,

I have made some changes to the SaleDiffTableRecord screen and also to the Search action, but not able to publish and test due to some dependencies issues. 

Could you please try to test at your end and confirm, if you are able to achieve what you are looking for  :)

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

SalesManagementtestforaskSachin09.oml

Hi Sachin, I checked updated oml.It's really worked. Thanks for your patient.

Hayaska

Hi Hayasaka, 

Sorry, I do not understand your question.

Can you provide more detailed information?

What do you want to achieve? What is the problem?

Kind Regards,

Hi Tom Zhao, thanks for your attention.

I'm trying to filter with Year and Month in Search Action, but in one web screen , four table records in which I used Date Picker Widget in each record for input Date. For example,if I select 2021 from year combo box and Feb for month , want to show 2021 year Feb data from all of the tables below like screenshot.For that, I created in SaleDiffTableRecord Web screen and confusing for implementing Search Action.Can I receive checking my oml  from you? 

Thanks

Haysaka

SalesManagementtestforask.oml