Views
Comments
Solved
Unable to Reregister dev Environment on lifetime server

Hi All,

i have OS 11.10.1 version installed on dev server and life version 11.9.1,im trying re reregister dev environment on lifetime server. i have followed the below steps 

• Unregistered dev environment from lifetime,
  • started with registration.
  • Provide the environment information.
  • Define the environment position in the infrastructure.
  • Map LifeTime roles with environment roles.
  • Import existing users from the environment

Allow above step executed but when I click on register Environment.it throwing error like "Internal error. For more information, check the logs in Service Center console of LifeTime environment".so i logged in into service center of lifetime server and i saw following additional two error there

1. Server was unable to process request. ---> Invalid username or password. 
  2. String or binary data would be truncated.
    The statement has been terminated.

Any suggestion to how to resolve it!

Thanks and regards,

Sandesh 

Solution

Hi All,

The issue is resolved thank you for your input.

I have executed the commands which is listed under 'clean up the Environment managed by lifetime' section link.

Thank you,

Sandesh Arjune

Hello Sandesh,

I would greatly suggest to create a support ticket regarding this concern so they can assist you on registering the environment.

Regarding your error on #2 "String or binary data would be truncated" it's quite vague but that error is commonly thrown if your characters are greater than the amount allocated on the attribute.
Perhaps the value of what you are trying to register has more characters than what is specified on the attribute's length.

Regards, hopefully you get to resolve this issue soon.

Jose

Hello

Sandesh Arjune

the user you are using and administrator within the application server and within lifetime?

Solution

Hi All,

The issue is resolved thank you for your input.

I have executed the commands which is listed under 'clean up the Environment managed by lifetime' section link.

Thank you,

Sandesh Arjune