Self signed ssl server, Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure
Question

Hi,

i'm trying to create an extension and every time i can't do it because it give me error "Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel with authority IP"

i closed Anti-Virus and firewall but it's the same issue.

Regards 

Solution

Thank you for your replies.

we use on-premise  platform.

the solution for that i get the Cert. from the server and install it to my PC and connect to the exact name that it used for that Cert. not the IP or the DNS name.

Thank you.

Hi Tamer,

Glad, that now it is working with you.

Was the cause and resolution not listed at:

Hi Tamer ,

Please check details error.  I think may be some error c# code.please check if there is any error in your extension open extension in edit source code in visual studio. Or give me your extension file so I can identify the issue.

Thanks 

CV sharma 

The extension still empty with the default template, just created it and trying to publish, and even after adding the code that just return empty string with no code that build successfully, it's the same issue. 

Hi Tamer,

Could you please visit the below link and see if you get any help to identify and resolve your issue?

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Maintenance_and_Operations/(.NET)_Enable_SSL_Protocols_for_your_Integrations_-_TLS_1.1_and_TLS_1.2

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Hi Tamer,

Are you on OutSystems Cloud or the on-premise infrastructure? 

The earlier link is a good starting point to look at. To supply additional information here

Regards,

Swatantra

Solution

Thank you for your replies.

we use on-premise  platform.

the solution for that i get the Cert. from the server and install it to my PC and connect to the exact name that it used for that Cert. not the IP or the DNS name.

Thank you.

Hi Tamer,

Glad, that now it is working with you.

Was the cause and resolution not listed at:

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.