[Google AdMob Plugin] Google AdMob Plugin Example
Forge component by Miguel 'Kelter' Antunes
Application Type
Mobile

Hello,

Im trying to use this admob plugin as an banner but i cant find a tutorial anywhere

And the previous links for samples are outdated and does not open anymore

Is there documentation or tutorial i can follow up?

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

What you are seeing are the public widgets that you can use in different projects.

To see how to use them, try the GoogleAdmobSample module (here opened in Banner).

Regarding configuration, it is done here. You just set the android/iOS strings, mark isTesting=True for now (so Google doesn't ban you from visiting your one ads) and you are ready to go.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Tiago.

I've tried this component last year and it was understandable. There is a demo included, that was the only thing I used. I tried banner for sure and maybe interstitial.

What is your question?

Hey Nuno,

When i try to open the plugin, what is show up to me is three blocks and no way to test in browser to see the test ad, what i mean is what should be done to insert into my project? where do i put my admob credentials?

Sorry if i dont have much experience

admob.jpg

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

What you are seeing are the public widgets that you can use in different projects.

To see how to use them, try the GoogleAdmobSample module (here opened in Banner).

Regarding configuration, it is done here. You just set the android/iOS strings, mark isTesting=True for now (so Google doesn't ban you from visiting your one ads) and you are ready to go.

Thank you Nuno for your help i was able to use the example!

About this new mandatory App Id in the Extensibility Configuration what is this GITHUB_URL parameter?

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.