[FullCalendar Reactive] How to add Background events once the calendar has been loaded (AddEvents- Rendering)
Forge component by André Cabral
Application Type
Reactive

Hi there!
I've been using your component for a couple of weeks and some doubts have arisen, I hope they're easily solveable.

To put us in context, I know how to add Background events before the calendar loads (Rendering = Background or inverse Background). The problem comes when I want to add new ones with an AddEvent once the calendar has already loaded, when I do the events do not appear, however if I remove the rendering option yes.

So that is the question, can it be done? How would it be done?

And in relation to this question, how could I add events to the calendar (When the it's already loaded) without AddEvents, I have tried with NewEventSourceData and the new ones do not appear, also to change the input parameters to see if the calendar refresh and neither.

The only way is to go one by one with AddEvents?

That's it, thanks for your attention!

-- The post is duplicated because I can't edit the previous one, I don't know if someone can delete it. --

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.