Error - "The data model of your module is inconsistent with the database"
Question

Hi,

I created a static entity incl. multiple records using Studio. After publishing when trying to view the data I get an error:

"The data model of your module is inconsistent with the database: Created the "Objekt_Typ" entity". Checked the record data and can't detect any data type violations.

The behaviour is reproducible - created a new static entity and added a single record, again same error. Other static entities which I created earlier work just fine.

What could be the cause of the issue / how to solve ?

Thanks - I now cloned the model, published it and the static entity works. Seems like a bug.

Hi Albrecht Haberkern,

Could you share your OML file? I have tried to reproduce the behavior, but it works fine to me.

Regards,

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Albert,

You can see if your error is in the list of documented database integrity warnings and see what solution OutSystems proposes.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Reference/Errors_and_Warnings/Warnings/Database_Integrity_Suggestion_Warning

Regards,

Daniel 

Thanks - I now cloned the model, published it and the static entity works. Seems like a bug.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.