[View Excel Workbook in Browser using Kindo UI] Where can I find the extension MultipartUpload with the action ReadMultipartString
Forge component by Shahaji Nangare
Application Type
Reactive

Hi this solution seems outdated, I was trying to showcase this componente but I'm struggling with some dependencies.

Dear João Inácio,

Thanks for sharing here the problem. I re-upload the .oap & .oml files.

Let me know if any challenges.

Regards,

Shahaji 

Hi Joao,

The component page claims "View Excel Workbook in Browser using Kindo UI has no dependencies.". I didn't use the component, looks quite new. Also, the Try now is disabled.

Which dependency it is asking for?

Hi Swatantra ,

The reason this has no dependencies, is because is not an .aop(application) , is a .osp (solution)
In the title I'm mention what is the missing action and extension, but here a picture off the missing dependencies.
Seems this extension was customized, none of the version available in the forge for multipartUpload component has a version with this action.
I believe I can create something like that just to get the values, but I was avoiding having to do logic (spend some extra hours) just to try this component since I don't know if I will use it.

Dear João Inácio,

Thanks for sharing here the problem. I re-upload the .oap & .oml files.

Let me know if any challenges.

Regards,

Shahaji 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.