Service Studio Debug Error

Service Studio Debug Error

Hi.

When I try to debug an eSpace, Service Studio aborts the debug operation and shows this error dialog:

I was using debug just fine 10 minutes ago...
I already tried to reopen Service Studio and even rebooted the machine, but I'm always getting the same error message.

Service Studio 5.1.0.24
Platform Server 5.1.0.24

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Hi Carlos,

I have never seen such an error.

- Have you changed the permissions of the screen you are debugging?
- Have you changed the permissions of any user that you are using - be it OS Platform or Windows account?
- Are you logged in the application with a user that has the required permissions to access that screen?
- Are you logged in the OS with a user that has the required permissions to access the file folder where the application is running?

If the error comes from the Agile Platform application, it should be logged in Service Center. It could be an exception that you are not handling in that flow. Is there anything being logged there? What about in windows event viewer? Is anything being logged in the Application/Error/System log?

Asides from that, I am out of ideas. Let us know what you find, and if you are able to solve your problem, or if you need more help.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
It's working again, and I haven't changed anything...

Responding to your questions:

- Have you changed the permissions of the screen you are debugging?
R: No
- Have you changed the permissions of any user that you are using - be it OS Platform or Windows account?
R: No
- Are you logged in the application with a user that has the required permissions to access that screen?
R: Yes
- Are you logged in the OS with a user that has the required permissions to access the file folder where the application is running?
R: Yes

I'm using the same user as before, that has permissions to everything in the espace. I haven't changed any permission or permission check, I was just testing some Assign and Entity Actions, and was doing the same test every time. Suddenly the debug stoped working and showed this error dialog, and now it works again, without any change.

It's weird, but at least it works now, and I can continue working.

Thanks for your help :) 
Well, I'm glad it's working now.

Sometimes you just have to post about a problem to scare it away :)

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
It happened again, but now I think I know what's going on..

At start It works fine, but after some time the user's session timeouts and I get this error message from Service Studio.

If I login again in the espace and try debugging it works again. 
Hi Carlos,

Thanks a lot for reporting it back. Then that error makes sense.

I'm hopeful this will help others should they face this

"An error was raised by the application: Registered permission required" message.

Good work, and thanks!

Paulo Tavares

I also got this error several times while debugging. (Administrator permissions required...)
I thought it had something to do with the permissions and just ignored it.

It has surely something to do with what Carlos stated
It happened again, but now I think I know what's going on..
At start It works fine, but after some time the user's session timeouts and I get this error message from Service Studio.
If I login again in the espace and try debugging it works again.

I'm using ServiceStudio 5.1.1.3

You are correct, but it only really pops up, I think, when you have "Break on all errors" checked...