Integrating with Google OAUth Exercise
Application Type
Traditional Web

At the end of the "Integrating with Google OAUth Exercise" laboratory there is a challenge and it is proposed that the request for the profile image of the google account be made (download) and that it be displayed in the profile picture of the application.

So far I have not been able to complete this challenge and I would like to know if anyone can help me to check if my logic is correct, if any other data is missing.

Thank you very much in advance.

EmployeesIntegratingwithOAuthExercise.oap

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Emerson,

After implementing the same use-case from the scratch just to reproduce the mentioned scenario, I found that there is a small change (add-on) which you missed out in the code, which is very much required to fetch the signed-In User Profile picutre/photos.

Solution:

Just include 'photos' in the PersonFields Site property variable value as shown in the below image

"names,emailAddresses,birthdays,photos"

I guess this info is not mentioned in the course material.

Let me know if you need any more help :)

Hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

EmployeesOAuth.oml

Thank you very much!

mvp_badge
MVP

You're welcome, Emerson. Glad to help you :)

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Hei I was also trying the same thing. But i am facing issue somewhere, the error log shows "String or binary data would be truncated. The statement has been terminated.".Could you please help me in this.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.