Connection Time out error

Hi,

I'm experiencing a connection timeout issue and I can't able to figure it out. Can somebody please help me to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

20210307.png

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

Do you know the action performed that has the time out. For the error log I see it's a POST web service call. Are you sending a large request like a binary or something?

Maybe if you share a bit more context it is easier for others to try and understand what might be the root cause of your problem.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Jaiendiran Mohan.

As Daniel said if you can share more info about the request will be helpful.

A meanwhile, you can increase the timeout via servicecenter, inside of the application.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

Hello Jaiendiran Mohan ,

looks like you are calling an API and it is taking long to respond.

Though this is not suggested in ideal scenario , but you can increase the time out. Either from the Service centre or from where you calling from your Application too. 

Also, another suggestion is that check if you can restructure you API. Modify the call and send data is smaller chunks .

with this you can all the API multiple time to send data.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Waseema.

Hi @Waseema Shaikh,

I'm not using any API services. I think the problem is from fetching the data's in a web block which takes more than 10 seconds to load. But I've no idea to solve this issue. Please take a look at this screenshot.

DBerror.png

Good Morning,

Thanks for your responses. I'll share another screenshot and I came to know that a web block hits up to 14 times while I'm loading the page. Will it be the cause?

Thanks in advance!

connectiontimeoutissue.png

This error came from the oracle db.

Could be related to the huge amount of data. If that is the case try to add more filters to reduce the number of records or add a maxRecords (50 or less) to the aggregate.

Otherwise, open a support ticket in order they can analyze your issue and help you solve it.

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.