Date picker datetime format in IOS and Android
Application Type
Mobile

Hello Team,

In my application am using Input Date Picker for Selecting the Date & Time. In this Case In Android and IOS showing the Different datetime Formats. (In Android: 08/03/2021, 12:40 PM , In IOS:  08-Mar-2021 at 12:40 PM).I need to display same format for both devices. Please refer the Below screenshots.

Hi Pavithra Ponraj.

Check if both the devices have the same date-time format.

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

Hi Pavithra Ponraj,

This looks like more of device date format.

Hi Pavithra Ponraj,

The behaviour in default HTML5 input date is as commented. The display format date is different in IOS and Android and it also depends on configured region of mobile device. The date picker is native and different according to device.

You could use input text with DatePicker widget. The DatePicker widget allows you to specify the date format.

In these screenshots you can see the differences in date format of Android/IOS devices using my locale (es-ES):

Notice that the date picker also is different. In first input is native (changes according to device) and second input is more homogeneous between devices.

Kind regards, David.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.