Unable To Configure MABS 7.0
Question
Application Type
Mobile

Hi Friends, 

I'm trying to generate a Mobile App. 

For that, I need to configure the MABS version in The Native Platform, But whenever I save and generate in the service center, It keeps on loading and at the end, it shows an error log file.

In That Log File, The Error Is 

"An unexpected error has occurred while installing the Cordova plugins. Please try again".

But I had already added a JSON in my module, of the extensible configuration properties 

This is Added to my Extensible Configuration :

" {

"plugin" :{

"url": "https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-dialogs.git"

}

} "

Can Anyone Help Me Out To Sort Of This Issue?

Hi

I had a similar problem, got it solved by changing the MABS version that generates the mobile app. I was using version 7.0 and changed it to 6.3, which solved the issue. 

I solved going into the Service Center -> Applications -> Your app -> Tab Distribute. Click in Configure (for the platform that you pretend, iOS or Android), and then you can change your MABS version.

After the change tries to generate again.

Check the screenshots.

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

Thanks For Your Guidance, Almeida. 

It Works For Me Perfectly.

Regards,

Yogesh S

Hi Yogesh,

Please go through this link , it may help you,

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Delivering_Mobile_Apps/Mobile_Apps_Build_Service

Regards,

Komal

Hi

I had a similar problem, got it solved by changing the MABS version that generates the mobile app. I was using version 7.0 and changed it to 6.3, which solved the issue. 

I solved going into the Service Center -> Applications -> Your app -> Tab Distribute. Click in Configure (for the platform that you pretend, iOS or Android), and then you can change your MABS version.

After the change tries to generate again.

Check the screenshots.

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

Thanks For Your Guidance, Almeida. 

It Works For Me Perfectly.

Regards,

Yogesh S

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.