soap wsdl Integration Studio Windows Authentication NTLM in .NET Assembly proxy
Question
Application Type
Mobile

Hi guys i have an isue , i wanna create a dll compatible with ntlm credential 

I following this steps

Creating a .NET Assembly proxy using the command line

Visual Studio only lets you generate one proxy at a time. In scenarios where you need to import multiple services that use the same structures (shared data types), you end up with multiple representations of the same structure, for example, Employee1, Employee2, and Employee3.

It's possible to overcome this issue using the Disco.exe and Wsdl.exe tools available in the .NET Framework SDK:

1. Launch a Visual Studio Command Prompt from the Visual Studio Tools folder.

2. Run disco.exe <first_wsdl_path> to generate the file results.discomap.

3. Rename the file to wsdl1.discomap. If the two Web Services have the same endpoint, you must save the generated files into separate folders, otherwise the next step will erase the generated files for the first Web Service.

4. Run disco.exe <second_wsdl_path>. Again rename the generated file to wsdl2.discomap.

5. Run wsdl.exe /shareTypes /out:proxy.cs wsdl1.discomap wsdl2.discomap to generate the C# proxy.

6. Run csc.exe /target:library proxy.cs to compile the proxy into a DLL. Make sure you are using the C# compiler from .NET Framework 3.5 (or higher).

The dll not have the fields 

is there any way to do this ?? or i have to make a custom action

i want to use this solution in my code, but i dont have the fields domain user...

this step not create a dll with this fields only use the fields in wsdl file

Run csc.exe /target:library proxy.cs to compile the proxy into a DLL. Make sure you are using the C# compiler from .NET Framework 3.5 (or higher).

ssStatus = new RCStatusRecord(null);            ssxxxtPruebaSResult = "";       

// TODO: Write implementation for action      

try            {                test.test ws = new test.test();          

ws.Url = ssEndPoint;                ws.Timeout = ssTimeOut * 1000;                

System.Net.NetworkCredential nc = new System.Net.NetworkCredential(ssUserName, ssPassword, ssDomain);        

System.Net.CredentialCache cc = new System.Net.CredentialCache();     

//add into CredentialCache and speicfy the NTLM authType         

cc.Add(new Uri(ws.Url), "NTLM", nc);                ws.Credentials = cc;         

ssxxxtPruebaSResult = ws.CreatexxxtPruebaSAPI(ssxxxtPruebaSRequest);                  

ssStatus.ssSTStatus.ssIsSuccess = true;            }            catch (Exception e)            {          

ssStatus.ssSTStatus.ssIsSuccess = false;                ssStatus.ssSTStatus.ssError = e.ToString();       

ssStatus.ssSTStatus.ssShortError = e.Message;

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.