Reschedule exam with less than 48h

Can I reschedule exam with less than 48h?

I want to reschedule my exam. How much time ahead do I have to do it? 

To be able to reschedule your exam, you need to do it up to 15 days before the exam’s original scheduled date and time.
Rescheduling the exam 14 days ahead of its date, and up to 48 hours ahead, will incur an extra fee of 25 US$.
It is not possible to reschedule the exam less than 48 hours before the date, so be sure to do it, if you wish, before that.

mvp_badge
MVP

For which proctor company is this? 

If that is the information they gave you, why you ask it here?

I found this info in Outsystems Certification page. In the bottom of the page and i asked because on that time i didn't know. 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Daniel,

This information is available on the Proctor websites, should be easy to find there.

If you google this you also find answers, you didn't mention the proctor company but for example for ProctorU it mentions:

If you wish to make changes less than 48 hours before your exam, please contact ProctorU using LiveChat on our website or after logging in to go.proctoru.com. There is a $5.00 fee for rescheduling examinations with less than 48 hours prior to exam time.

Regards,

Daniel

ProctorU  it's the same as ProProctor from prometric?

mvp_badge
MVP

No ProctorU and Prometric are two different companies, google would have told you that.

For Prometric you can find the following if you google it:

Changes can be made to personnel assigned to a seat up to 48 hours prior to the test appointment time through the Prometric Group Scheduling team for no additional fee. Changes in personnel assigned to a seat may be made between 24 and 48 hours in advance of the test appointment for an additional fee of $10. 

I want to reschedule my exam. How much time ahead do I have to do it? 

To be able to reschedule your exam, you need to do it up to 15 days before the exam’s original scheduled date and time.
Rescheduling the exam 14 days ahead of its date, and up to 48 hours ahead, will incur an extra fee of 25 US$.
It is not possible to reschedule the exam less than 48 hours before the date, so be sure to do it, if you wish, before that.

mvp_badge
MVP

For which proctor company is this? 

If that is the information they gave you, why you ask it here?

I found this info in Outsystems Certification page. In the bottom of the page and i asked because on that time i didn't know. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.