[BlipChat Widget] React version
Forge component by Antonio Soares
Application Type
Reactive

Hi Antonio, how are you doing?

Thanks for the example.

However i am having some problems to insert  Blip in a Reactive web application. Could you create an example?

Thank you

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Jefferson,

That is  because the Blip chat component is a traditional component, not reactive.

A demo app is not gonna help you here, It are two different application types.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel, thank your reply.

Yes I know. My intention with this question was to ask Antonio for another example with a reactive.

I tried many times to adapt to react. I can even load the javascript library, but I think that the functions (window.open) of the screen script are not executed.

Thank you

Hi Jeferson, I'm fine and you?

Probably is because this is a traditional component, but I'll try to work in a reactive version, can you describe your problem?

Thanks.

Hi Antonio, good too. Thanks

I'm a Take / Blip client, so if you need someone to test or help to co-create, please tell me.

For now, thanks for your willingness.

Hi Jeferson, how are you?

I don't know why, but I can't import the BlipChat script file, I tried to create the script tag in many different ways and didn't work, so, my solution was:
1 - Download the BlipChat .js file and use directly in the screen or web block,
2 - Run a Javascript to "build" the BlipChat in the screen.

Using these 2 steps, I worked in a reactive version of the component, is very similar to tradicional version, you can put the web block in your screen with your bot key.
https://www.outsystems.com/forge/Component_Overview.aspx?ProjectId=10641

I hope it works for you.
Feel free to contact me for suggestions or if you have some problems with this solution.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.