Hybrid traditional web and reactive web application.
Application Type
Traditional Web, Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.10.17 (Build 40598)
Platform Version

Hi

we are currently have plans to migrate from traditional web to reactive web. but we might do it page by page. Can we have a single application that has traditional web screens and reactive web screens? 

No, when you create a new app you need to choose only one type (Reactive, Table, Phone, Style Guide, Service, Traditional Web, etc).

In addition to José ...each type of app as their on webscreens or weblocks (traditional, reactive, or mobile). 

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

okay. But is it possible to share the session from traditional and reactive app? 

also can i link a page via external URL ? 

Sharing the session I think not, linking via URL it is possible of course. 

And you can create dependencies between modules (Reactive and Traditional).

Are there any work around so i can share the session of a user from traditional to reactive? 

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Managing_the_Applications_Lifecycle/Secure_the_Applications/Configure_App_Authentication

Will this solve our problem? 

The same user will not need to login on both but you will need to test if they share session variables, etc. I never tried before.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.