[Lightbox] Is possible use in reactive app?
Question
Forge component by Guilherme Jesus
Application Type
Traditional Web, Reactive
Is it possible to use the lightbox for reactive app? how can convert the code? 
I tried to do it in reactive but no success.
mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

But... this is possible with the OutSystems UI Lightbox component. Just follow the step-by-step explanation in the link, and at the last step, fill in the URL of the larger image.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Philipe, the component you are referring to is for Traditional Web.

For Reactive Web, OutSystems has this component included in OutSystems UI.

You can see the details here: https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Patterns/Using_Mobile_and_Reactive_Patterns/Lightbox_Image

Kind regards,

Remco

I saw this component, but I wanted to show the thumbnail and when I click open the original image
mvp_badge
MVP

But that is exactly what this component does. Please scroll down in the link and look at the example.

If this is not what you want, please could you explain more clearly what you are looking for?

To improve the performance of the database, I created a table (thumbnail of the original photo) with a resize of the original image. What I want is: I have the thumbnail (image1) and when I click it I want it to look like image 3
Image2.PNG

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

But... this is possible with the OutSystems UI Lightbox component. Just follow the step-by-step explanation in the link, and at the last step, fill in the URL of the larger image.

I get it! Thanks a lot for the quick response!!
Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.