Unable Launch Mobile App, It Shows "There was an error processing your request"
Application Type
Mobile
Service Studio Version
11.10.16 (Build 40208)

I'm building a Mobile Native App, but after i install it on device, and try to launch it, it keep showing "There was an error processing your request" with an "RELOAD" link.

I must click "RELOAD" link, then it work, then if i force exists the App, and launch it again, the error will come up again.

based on error log, below error happen, could anyone advise how can I solve it?

[ErrorScreen] this.context.handleError is not a function. (In 'this.context.handleError(n)', 'this.context.handleError' is undefined)

this.context.handleError is not a function. (In 'this.context.handleError(n)', 'this.context.handleError' is undefined)

Failed to handle request: <NSMutableURLRequest: 0x281dcf2c0> { URL: outsystems://Domain/Module/scripts/Module.clientVariables.js?aCGftLpdHjxahkX7QDY1Ug } with error: cancelled

Failed to handle request: <NSMutableURLRequest: 0x281dc4b60> { URL: outsystems://Domain/Module/scripts/Module.model.js?2yBXNB_lCwyUEH16C2DvGQ } with error: cancelled

Solution

thank you Marco Mateo

I think I found the problem for my case, because i did do customize Domain Name.

need remove additional  "/" from domain name. original i put "domain.com/", change to "domain.com" then work fine.

Hi,

Can you try to check if there are any outdated dependencies from your modules then try to republish it.

Also, you can regenerate your app if the problem still persist. 

Regards, 

Marco Mateo

Solution

thank you Marco Mateo

I think I found the problem for my case, because i did do customize Domain Name.

need remove additional  "/" from domain name. original i put "domain.com/", change to "domain.com" then work fine.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.