Need help on how to create calculator in Outsystem. See attached
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.10.17 (Build 40956)

Hi, I am looking to create replicate the table of calculations in Outsystems as seen in the attached. However, I do not know how to do this quickly and easily. Really appreciate the help and advice here. 

CalculatorImage.png

Hi Angeline,

You can use 2 table to show calculation on the basis of values display in above column. To achieve this you can follow below steps:

1. Create another table just below your previous one 

2. Perform calculation when you fetch data from aggregate(If you are manipulating the data during run time then use refresh data) i.e. perform calculation just after you get data from aggregate.

3. Inside your new table use expression and assign that value.

Hope this will help you

Regards,

Vipasha Sharma

Hello Angeline,

In addition to Vipasha's suggestion, try to use as well the Group by and Sum function within the aggregate.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Use_Data/Query_Data/Aggregate_a_Column_into_a_Single_Value

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Chris

Thank you everyone for your quick response. Really appreciate your expertise. I will give it a try and if I am stucked, will ask for help again cos I am really an amateur still learning this tool. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.