Opening Web Window on Tablet Using Button ("Google Refusing to Connect")
Application Type
Mobile
Service Studio Version
11.10.17 (Build 41067)

Hi all! This should be a simple fix. I'm currently attempting to use a button's RedirectToURL  OnClick event to follow a custom url based on the url link structure and an input parameter.

Below is the current configuration of my button (it's performing a simple google search right now of the input parameter TID):

I would think that this should work fine, however despite reliable network connection when I attempt to use the button in the tablet emulator generated from service studio google throws the following error:

When copy and pasting the link in my chrome browser with what the value of TID would be everything works as expected.

Is there a separate widget I need to use to open a url in the mobile application? Any ideas as to why this may be happening?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Mike,

This is because the emulator generated by outsystems runs in an iframe on the browser and google does not allow to open site in iframe (content security policy).

If you generate the app and open it in device it will work fine.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.