Timer Debugger is not starting
Question

I have created a timer in Core module. I add breakpoints and force start timer from service center.  

Still it does not go in debugger mode. How can I debug in this case

Hi Albatross, 

You need to check that your module allowing debugging but if debugger start without hitting breakpoint so debugging for module is allowed. 

You can try another workaround to create screen into interface of timer module then in preparation you can call same action you are using into timer and debug it

Hi Albatross,

Could you please refer the below link?

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/64757/debug-timer/

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

This is not working for me

Have you started debugging into the service studio for that timer action? Before you click on the run now button in the Service Center you need to start the debugging into the service studio after setting a breakpoint.

Hi Albatross, 

You need to check that your module allowing debugging but if debugger start without hitting breakpoint so debugging for module is allowed. 

You can try another workaround to create screen into interface of timer module then in preparation you can call same action you are using into timer and debug it

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.