Views
Comments
[Low Code review] Can you provide us with more information?
Question
Forge component by Pedro Abreu

Hi,

Could you provide us with more information and/or a demo?

Especially I am curious why I should use this over ArchitectureBoard and other static code analyzers?

Hi J.

Although both the Architecture dashboard & the low code review goals are similar, they stand on different sides of the table.

The low code review is a component that will allow performing code reviews even before the implementations are pushed to the test environment.

It provides great aid to the developer & reviewer by automatically detecting the published modules by developer, and supporting the collaboration between both in a conversation / notification way.

Can do a short demo video soon, in the meantime you can find more information of the process here:

https://pedroabreu889.medium.com/low-code-review-8d6b8bf01326

I can provide you with a better comparison of static code analyzers, if you can name me a few you have in mind.

Will try to turn notifications on, so I don't miss this questions !

Cheers!

Pedro

Hello J.

Was the diagram explaining the process able to demonstrate how typically the Low Code review is used ?

The major difference between the architecture dashboard and the Low Code review is a change from a reactive to a proactive analysis of implementations.

The goal here is never to replace the architecture dashboard, but to provide a tool that can identify new publications per developer and structure the iterations of the peer-review process.

This tool & process provide a "real-time" revision, enabling peer-reviews before implementations are deployed to the test environment.

Pedro Abreu

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.