[allowBackup Android Plugin] Cannot generate Android Build consisting CheckGPS and Camera Plugin
Forge component by Miguel 'Kelter' Antunes

Hi Developer,

I have observed that this plugin is conflicting with the CheckGPS and Camera Plugin as a result of which we are unable to generate Android applications in MABS 7.0. 

While generating the build of an application using MABS 7.0 consisting your plugin and any of the CheckGPS / Camera plugin, I am getting the below error:

[2021-04-14T12:02:41.749Z] [ERROR] [Build]     at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:79:11)

[2021-04-14T12:02:41.749Z] [ERROR] [Build] There was a conflict trying to modify attributes with <edit-config> in plugin cordova-plugin-allow-backup. The conflicting plugin, undefined, already modified the same attributes. The conflict must be resolved before cordova-plugin-allow-backup can be added. You may use --force to add the plugin and overwrite the conflicting attributes.

[2021-04-14T12:02:41.749Z] [ERROR] [Build] Build failed with the following error: Error installing Cordova plugin: cordova-plugin-allow-backup.

So, I request you to kindly fix this issue.

With best regards,

Shounak

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.